More parties, prizes and celebrations: the five winners of enable2start – a renowned startup competition organised by the Financial Times Germany [was ftd.de] – have been announced today, picking up 50,000 Euro and a coaching with a seasoned entrepreneur each:
- MyMuesli.de – mass customised cereals 2.0 and every bloggers darling
- Bagpax – special bags to keep your car clean
- S2i Technologies – fingerprinted packaging to fight product plagiatism
- Nat – organic fast food
- Elly & Stoffl – luxury child care
- Mediaclipping – media tracking in more than 80 German radio and television programs. We have more news on them forthcoming.
- Easysleep – noise and distraction free cabins at airports
- Wexla – a modular shoe-construction system
- Woobby – rate and rank everything, see our review
- Smaboo – embedded branding (e.g. of notebooks)
- Viatoura – portal of the sights and seeings of Germany
Congrats to all winners!
(This article originally was written for blognation Germany. Since blognation is gone I have reposted it here)